1/4 class gathering? 4E1
I can practically remembered who are the 1/4 of people who went for the class gathering... HaMe, Meisiew, Marisa, Sophia, Felix, Kar fai, Toke, Marcus, Derald, Alwin, Saiken, Wei xiang and Gerald. Haha Yes, I'm absolutely right!
Firstly, i have to complain something! What's happening with our communication? Error?
I was about to broad the bus61 that goes directly straight to Bugis, but before that Felix called me and told me that the destination changed to Orchard! Lady's luck! I didn't broad the bus =)
Obviously late! But not last, saw bjorn there too, who's waiting for friends, have fun waiting. Had lunch/ dinner?, at Seoul Garden... But meisiew doesn't feel well, so she went home. PS: Consult a doctor soon =)
Remaining guys went to Cineleisure for Movie! Yes, Lady's luck is gone, can't get a perfect timing for the show we wanted so ... wait!
'Wanted'! I would freaking hell say that it was a Fantastic Movie , because i can technically understand the terms they are using, like binary number, ciphertext, decoding, etc! Nice show with full understanding =) Love it
Home sweet home. Expected more gathering and photos with Sophia... will upload it when i got the photos.
1 Comments:
At 5:46 AM ,
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home